My client are a financial company that connect traders, investors and organisations to the global market by providing expert digital services. They operate on a global basis, with offices in the USA, Europe and Asia and provide access to 175 global markets. They are looking to add a number of ambitious senior software engineer to their team. You will be working directly under the Development Manager and working with the most cutting edge technologies. Tech is what drives this company and is at the forefront of what they do.
Role and responsibilities
- To participate in the entire lifecycle of software development including defining requirements, specification of architecture and development , coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Working as member of the team to put programming methodologies, standards and procedures into effect.
- Understanding requirements from end users.
- Writing high quality code within scope and on time.
- To collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Managing your own work time.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you should have solid experience with the .NET Framework, C# and SQL.
- Developing applications on the .NET framework using C# (.NET/.NET core)
- React/Angular with Typescript
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud Azure/ AWS
- Microservices architecture
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 75k salary
- Health care
- Life insurance
Other: Travel to the London office twice a week.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.