Technical Lead Developer (back-end)
Join a forward thinking team who, not only love what they do, but create innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas and studios. You'll be part of a team that builds amazing products that transact the business of the movies more than 20 billion dollars of tickets sold every year.
Come and join this "cast of characters" and be an integral part of making the cinema industry an even better experience.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally you'll have some leadership experience, or be interested in stepping up into a leadership role in the nearby future. Someone with strong OOP software design experience who can mentor juniors, intermediates, and the organisation to constantly improve the code base. A proven record of leading the adoption of software development processes such as code reviews, BDD, TDD, whiteboarding.
Integration developments will primarily focus on localisation and custom software for the many different customer requirements. These will include hardware and online payment systems, reporting and data extracts, communicating with 3rd party APIs and more.
We work in the Microsoft stack, primarily focused on C#, SQL Server, and an increasing focus on Cloud concerns such as SaaS and Multitenancy.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8 years' experience in the software development industry.
- Strong to expert C# OOP design principles, and the ability to lead design sessions within the team.
- Strong to expert SQL Server.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical people.
- Proven experience leading juniors and intermediates.
- High standards for engineering excellence.
- Humility, emotional intelligence, and maturity.
- Passion for learning.
- Team weekends away once a year
- Continuous learning and development
- 4.5 day work weeks
- Opportunity to learn and move into Cloud in 1 - 2 years (Azure)
- Benefits package to be introduced in 2022
- Hybrid remote (opportunity to be fully remote with occasional days in the office)
If you're passionate about delivering quality code and are keen to get involved in integration projects while driving best practices and clean code, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please send your updated CV to Stacey Maritz by November 18th to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application!