Senior .NET Developer
We've partnered with one of the top international brokers who are listed as one of the largest insurance brokers world-wide. With big plans to grow their IT department and service offerings in 2022, they're looking to hire 2 x Senior .NET Developers who are looking to emigrate to London.
Working within a team of highly skilled software developers, you'd be joining a team that focuses on web applications development and be involved in the development of a fully managed on-demand cloud based computational grid.
Following an AGILE and SCRUM methodology you'll have the opportunity to work on cutting edge software using varied MS tech stacks in an environment that promotes innovation and initiative.
- Contribute to the development of test frameworks, and develop unit/integration/system/UI test cases
- Review and debug code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt
- Work closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, executing manual tests if necessary
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives
- Work with the Product Owner to help create User Stories and define acceptance criteria
- Document requirements analysis or design decisions
- Mentor or line manage more junior members of the team if relevant
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong software/object-oriented skills, using C#, SOLID principles
- Experience implementing RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments
- (C# .NET Framework/Core, ASP.NET, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML),
- Experience developing test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow),
- Strong appreciation of UX principles and ability to iterate GUI implementations working with UX designers,
- Agile/Scrum, Extreme Programming, Git, CI/CD, in a commercial/production environment,
- Degree in Bsc Computer Science or similar is essential
- Visa sponsorship (UK)
- Hybrid remote working options
- Annual bonus
- Share scheme
- 6% Pension
- 25 days leave
- Life insurance
- Medical cover
- MS certifications funded
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send over your updated CV to Stacey Maritz on email@example.com by 19th November.
Please note we are anticipating a high volume of applications and while we aim to respond to each applicant this is not always possible. If you have not had a response from us with 10 days of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.