We're currently recruiting for Service Engineers to join a Newcastle-based business who invest heavily in technology and innovation to support their growth.
The Service Engineer is responsible for supporting and working with the latest Microsoft technologies, (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft 365). The prime focus is to actively monitor and maintain Office 365, Azure, Security controls and network devices, while proposing and delivering enhancements to the environment. This person will work closely with the wider infrastructure team, in delivering improvements, projects and resolving issues.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
- Structured career development plan within IT
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Excellent benefits!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure AD
- Provide IT Support to resolve IT tickets pro-actively to meet SLA's
- Monitoring support queues
- Document policies & procedures, while managing changes requests and incidents
- Own the maintenance, integrity, change and testing of IT backup and recovery policies
- Ensure the groups infrastructure can sustain and deliver adequate disaster recovery policies
- Attend customer sites where necessary
- ICT related qualification, such as ITIL Foundation, Advanced skills in Microsoft and/or CISCO
- Comfortable being client-facing
- Experience working in a fast paced organisation, and able to manage change on a regular basis
- Passionate about technology and enthusiasm to growth your career within Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Networking, Basic Routing/Switching.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me on 0191 300 5006.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/