Helpdesk Engineer - £27,000
A leading Microsoft partner is looking for a Helpdesk Engineer with previous 2nd Line Support experiences to join their growing team. In this role, you will have access to exclusive training's and industry certification's to support your career in IT. The key part of this role will be to provide technical support to users on site or remotely.
Role & Responsibilities
- Active Directory & Office365 user management.
- First point of escalation for the Cloud Support Analyst Team.
- Monitoring of hardware remotely, and technical troubleshooting on-site / in person.
- Completion of customer / 3rd party security clearance checks.
- Ticket queue management, along with driving ticket closure SLA.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in 2nd Line Support (Required)
- Microsoft Office365 technical knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and its methodology.
- Experience working on an IT Service Desk, including the completion of daily recurring tasks, and ensuring SLAs are achieved.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Desktop troubleshooting and support.
- Birthday off
- Pension contribution
- Continual Training and Career Development