Full Stack .NET Developer
My client are a multinational organisation specialising in risk management, insurance brokerage and financial advice. They have over 40,000 employees in 140 countries. Their solutions allow companies to minimise risk and maximise benefits and profits. They are looking to add a number of Full Stack .NET developers to their team in the UK.
Your day may look like…
- Contributing to the development of test frameworks
- Developing unit/integration/system/UI test cases
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Working closely with test engineers
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives
- Documenting requirements analysis or design decisions
- Mentoring junior members
Skills and experience
- Strong software/object-oriented skills, ideally using C# SOLID principles
- Experience implementing RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments
- (C# .NET Framework/Core, ASP.NET, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML),
- Experience developing test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow)
- Strong appreciation of UX principles and ability to iterate GUI implementations working with UX designers
- Agile/Scrum, Extreme Programming, Git, CI/CD, in a commercial/production environment
Culture and values
- Team work
Salary and Benefits Package
- Up to 75k salary
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Training and certification
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.