The Senior Financial Analyst, Field Support will report to the Senior Finance Manager and play a key role as finance business partner to the functional teams. The role will be vital to analyze, influence, and drive improved business performance through root cause variance analysis, KPI driven analytics and trends, benchmarking, and executive level reporting.
- Oversees and responds to all helpdesk requests for financial management systems and assists with resolution. Documents, prioritizes, researches, resolves and monitors software related problems within acceptable timeframes.
- Develops and maintains reporting, reports, integration tools.
- Troubleshoots database and financial application errors.
- Administers and maintains user security within all financial applications.
- Assists with software deployments, project management, and system changes/additions.
- Works with vendors on product enhancements and upgrades.
- Develops and maintains system training manuals and other related technical documentation. Evaluates and recommends improvements to current environment configuration and business processes.
- Support annual budget process, monthly and quarterly forecast process
- Identify, analyze and monitor issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity.
- Maintain and optimize system administration of FP&A platform (Planful, formerly Host Analytics).
Note: The intent of this list of primary duties is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this job. Duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial role
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Planful (formerly Host Analytics), or similar scale ERP and reporting platforms
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Generous PTO package with a culture that supports wellness!
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans 401k matching
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement