Would you like to join the fastest-growing BI/Analytics consulting firm in Finland?
We are looking to hire a Power BI Consultant to support the growth of our client's customers! Are you one of the BI consultants we are looking for?
Our client's customers are typically found in the top 100 revenue customer list in Finland, as they only focus on larger enterprise accounts.
You will find yourself working in project teams of 4-6 people who are being allocated 2-3 customers per year, so you need not worry about firefighting multiple projects at once.
This client will also allow you Fridays to develop your skills and financially support you with certifications. They appreciate that certifications shouldn't always be done in your spare time!
- Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of our analytics and visualization tools.
- Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them.
- Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations.
- Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function.
- Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision making.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in Power BI Development (understanding of SQL, DAX and Power Query)
- Competence in data storage and related methods (eg. Star model)
- Knowledge of the SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular model and general understanding of the Azure Data/Analytics Platform.
- Experience in using Power BI technology to create analytics solutions.
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Genuine interest in the clients' customer's business and business processes
- Strong teamwork skills but also a self-directed way of working
- Great communication skills and experience in project work
- Eye for design and UX
What they offer:
- Lunch/Recreational/Gym Vouchers
- Fridays allocation to personal studies
- Full computer/mobile bundle
- Flexible/remote working options
- Health care including massage, dental and occupational coverage
- Work on totally cloud-native projects at Enterprise level customers
- Support in learning some of the hottest technologies on the market (E.g Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Matillion etc)
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.