Job Title: NAV/BC Consultant
Job location: Philadelphia/Remote
About the Company:
Want an opportunity to make an impact on your clients through assisting them with transforming their organizations through Microsoft based technologies such as cloud-based Dynamics BC Accounting and ERP systems, process automation and analytics solutions. This company is committed to your personal and professional growth! You must have the passion and ability to be continuously learn about the latest middle market IT trends that form the foundation of suitable Accounting/ERP systems. Given the large install base of Microsoft technologies in the middle market, our professionals also need to develop in-depth expertise with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP and related business process automation and analytics tools. Familiarity with core accounting and finance functions, financial reporting and related operational processes are critical for success.
Role & Responsibilities:
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in IT, Accounting/ERP related system evaluations and implementations with an emphasis on middle market environments.
- Professional designations in IT and/or accounting or being able to obtain such credentials are a major advantage.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics BC or NAV a major plus.
- Familiarity with client advisory and engagement management in a consulting environment are major advantages.
- Strong understanding of key accounting concepts, operational processes and features within leading middle market applications such as Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage or similar products a must.
- Ability to review and assess client accounting and ERP systems, conduct business process walkthroughs, assist with establishing requirements, process improvement recommendations, solution evaluations and implementation advisory services.
- Ability to conduct and manage accounting/ERP system training, business process design and reporting/analytics advisory services leveraging Microsoft tools and applications.
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sick & Personal Days
To apply, please contact Frances Patt at 347-270-8874 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.