Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Sr. Business Analyst - REMOTE
My client is a Microsoft end user in the medical supplies industry. They are looking for a D365 CE Sr. Business Analyst. The company has been doing incredibly well and offers great incentives. Traveling for this role is at a low 10% and one of the travel locations would be to the headquarters in Denmark. If this sounds like a fit, apply now.
Develop, analyze and provide insights to business intelligence, competitor and market data to the organization
- Create standard, customized and ad hoc reports and dashboards (through CRM, PowerBI, Excel), for periodic and regular review by sales and marketing functions.
- Conducts market and competitor analysis through reviewing financial reports, online statements, anecdotal information through employees, etc.
- Conducts analytics on leading/lagging KPIs, deployment/invoice activity, territory activity, etc. Generates actionable management insight. Correlates data and identifies trends.
- Maintains organization-specific databases through importing data and generating report outputs
CRM owner for local team
- Provide insight and feedback to global CRM organization for development initiatives. Escalate and submit prioritization requests based on local business needs.
- Provide superuser level guidance/subject matter expertise, support and training to internal customers and stakeholders. Train organization on new capabilities and rollouts. Ensure a CRM-competent workforce.
- Act a Project Manager related to new processes, capabilities, initiatives, development.
- Manage data cleansing related to sales activities
Acts as a business partner
- Liaison between all parts of the local organization ensure alignment in data capture, analytics, and business processes
- Identify opportunities for increased use of technology to assist in building a more current and robust understanding of the business
- Utilize company-wide resources (people and tools) to enhance the building local organization-specific requirements
- Provide frequent feedback to management
- Provide project management for commercial initiatives
- 2 years of relevant job experience within CRM systems and customer data
- Previous experience with reporting tools such as Power BI
- Basic understanding of relational data models
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team setting
- Expert troubleshooting skills to investigate resolve and escalate problems. Identifies need for additional technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Account Management in B2B environment
- Understanding of the dental industry and/or reseller/channel sales models
- Experience in or with global organizations
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!