Our client specialise and support there clients across these five core pillars:
- Cloud Platform Build& Migration
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud-Native Software Development
- Data Platforms& Analytics
As a DevOps Lead, you will be a key member of our consulting team providing 'best in class' Engineering and Technical Architectures across a variety of exciting projects across varied environments and cultures
You'll have experience across some of these areas:
- Working in complex enterprise environments.
- Experienced in architecture design
- Linux and/or Windows systems engineering.
- Strong grasp of container technology including container orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes.
- Solid Configuration Management Experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack
- Good understanding of Microservices, APIs and Agile
- A big bonus if you have experience with: the HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Vault, Packer, Vagrant, Consul), Serverless and Data Science tooling.
As a DevOps Lead Consultant you would wear many hats, you're not only highly technical across a wider range of technologies, practices and possibly disciplines; but you're also a driver of influence internally and within customers, you possess the ability to lead effectively and you're able to come up with innovative (but justifiable) ways of evolving the technical environments.
You'll be pivotal in knowledge sharing internally within the business, assisting others in their assigned projects and where necessary ensuring more junior members of our company have exposure to your abilities.
When you are not delivering outstanding value to our clients, you will have the chance to provide thought leadership to the technical communities by speaking at meet-ups, writing blogs, which will enable you to stand out as a leader in the space.
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
If this role is right for you or you want to make any enquiry regarding further information please get in contact with me on 0203 808 7324 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org