ERP Functional Consultant - Up To £60K
Actively seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Functional Consultant who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within an MS gold partner that are always striving for growth and are at the forefront of the industry. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a important role in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central systems to customers at their sites.
This role offers a hybrid working environment, a mixture of both home based and field working.
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £60,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
- Further training and certifications available
- Attractive company benefits scheme including: a bonus scheme, health insurance, pension and 22 days holiday birthday and bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking full end to end ERP implementations
- Capability to manage workload and projects
- Ability to regularly update project documentation
- Working consistently with Microsoft SureStep methodology to the highest standard possible
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience working as an implementation consultant for a partner with multiple end to end ERP implementations
- Great understanding of business processes
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems Server 2003 or later
- Experience implementing ERP/accounting solutions into a distribution/manufacturing businesses
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are constantly growing then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.