A chance to join a new exciting successful company, elevating advanced software development, transforming small businesses into competitors.
Our client is extremely motivated, establishing innovative ideas implementing cloud technology working with some of the well-known organisations. The current role offers flexible working hours.
You will be working remotely closely with specialists to conduct the project lifecycle assisting with the design, development, and maintenance process. You will expect to be working with multiple software platforms, configuring the front and back ends of the existing system.
- Familiar with ASP.NET framework, My SQL, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
- Experience using C# .NET
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Exceptional client building relationship
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Time management
- Apple MacBook and discount.
- Paid sick leave, 25 days holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 6% with free advice, astonishing life cover 4x times salary, and referral bonuses
- Health insurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay including childcare vouchers
- Training and support to grow your career with a generous budget to attend conferences and courses.
- Free parking HQ, cycle to work scheme, fruits and coffees in the office, social activities, night outs, lunch club, and an annual weekend away.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com to discuss this current role.