D365 CE Portals Developer/Architect - REMOTE
One of our largest clients is looking for a D365 CE Portals Developer/Architect. This company is on Fortune's Top 100 Companies to work for, for the past three consecutive years. This client is in the Financial Services Industry and has seen consecutive growth within the company for almost a decade. You will be working alongside the PowerPlatform Development team in designing, developing, and ultimately, deploying solutions. If this sounds like you, let's connect!
- Work with agile scrum development team for PowerPlatform.
- Responsible for all development and QA tasks related to Microsoft D365 PowerApps based solutions and products including heavy focus areas on data integration and management as well as new feature development and resolving technical issues.
- Use cloud architecture and a low code platform architecture.
- 7 years of experience working and specifically implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365,
PowerApps and PowerPortals applications
- .NET development (C#)
- ADX Studios, Click Dimensions, KingswaySoft, Scribe, Power Automate, and Power BI (preferred)
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!