I'm working with a client to find a Back End Web Developer to join their expanding team in Oslo. My client is looking for professionals who are talented and passionate about learning, to work with e-commerce and website projects for their large international customer base. There is a strong focus on educating their customers, enabling the team to develop pain free solutions and consulting them on features are appropriate and needed.
You will work alongside other skilled and experienced developers in permanent teams of 3-6 people. The teams work together with e-commerce advisers, analysts and project managers, to build optimal solutions. In their department professional sparring is encouraged, as in practice you would be free to choose or adapt which technology you want to use for each project. The company promotes a trustful management approach, flexibility and policies against overtime work whilst working with the latest technologies. They also provide you with opportunity, time and resources to learn these new technologies each year, enabling you to continuously keep your development skills up to date.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Participate as a developer in projects
- Test and select new technologies.
- Technical advisor to customers and partners
- Participate in sales and quotation work
- Prepare solution proposals, designs and architecture
- Work with map applications
- 4 years of experience with Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/C#)
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus!
What you get:
- Exciting projects in international e-commerce, development and integration.
- Knowledgeable colleagues: 20% of the developers in the current team have MVP titles in their fields
- Annual training and conference budget
- Work with state-of-the-art hardware of your choice
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Annual trips with colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your development experience even further within a respected consultancy. If you are interested and would like to apply or require any further information, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 47 23 96 72 98.