• Location: England
  • Date Posted: 26th Oct, 2021
  • Reference: JFI2610


My client is a credited AWS consultancy partner specialising in migration work with public services, retail and financial services.

As a DevOps Engineer you will spend around 80% of you time working with clients, problem solving and for the other 20% you'll be working on internal projects and I.P. as well as learning and development. They are looking for someone who has experience with Infrastructure as Code e.g. Terraform, Python coding skills, experience working with one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or GCP) as well as experience creating and maintaining production software delivery pipelines using CI/CD tools.

The package includes:

  • Basic salary 70-90k

  • 10% annual bonus

  • 9% pension

  • 4 day working week with 1 day dedicated to personal development

  • £2000 towards training and development outside of work annually

  • £3000 IT budget

  • Private medical care for the whole family

  • Flexible working hours

If you want to know more about this role and it is something of interest to you, please apply with your up to date CV below or email me at o.muston@nigelfrank.com