CRM Sr. Manager
This client is a leading organization in the entertainment industry who is looking to hire an experienced CRM Manager.
The role is responsible for guiding the CRM and Sales teams, managing marketing campaigns, analyzing and improving the CRM system and serving as the primary contact for users.
The ideal candidate is eager to step into a role with a variety of exciting projects in the pipeline. Must be a motivated self-starter that understands the goals of the organization and hopes to grow with the team.
Please note this is a full-time position based onsite in Miami, FL.
- Lead the CRM Team of 4 people
- Provide strategic direction drive the efforts of the CRM team
- Collaborate with the Sales Analytics and Marketing teams to achieve the organization's goals
- System analysis, testing and reporting to improve marketing campaigns
- Manage the Dynamics CRM platform, provide user training, create dashboards and reports, act as the subject matter expert for the system
- 3 years' experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- 3 years' experience working with marketing automation tools
- Highly skilled with SQL & PowerBI
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to lead a small team and collaborate with various teams across the organization
- Ability to commute onsite in Miami, FL (potential relocation assistance)
- Work in a highly collaborative and positive work environment
- Work for a high-profile organization as the leader of an essential team
- Offering competitive salary & benefits packages
- 401k & pension plans
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.