Software Engineer - Kent - Up to £60k
I am currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join an exciting client of mine!
You will develop robust and reliable solutions to key IT requirements as defined by architecture and the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute towards team objectives and key performance indicators through developing software of a high quality in line with departmental standards and procedures and the architectural framework
- Maintain the necessary relevant IT records and systems
- Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder's control
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience using the Microsoft technology stack and associated development tools.
- Awareness and understanding of key DevOps and cloud concepts including CI/CD
- Base salary up to £60K
- Flexible working - 1-2 days a week in the office
- Health & well being benefits
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, Modern Workplace and Microsoft Azure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.