Enterprise Architect - Digital IoT (Permanent) Oslo
We are seeking talented Enterprise Architects/IoT Specialists who are looking for the opportunity to further themselves within a rewarding career.
Here we are presenting you a unique opportunity to work with a client within the Rail Industry. In which you will play an integral role in helping organise IoT data and ensuring the company makes the best use out of it, and is applying it in the most effective manner for their future trains.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the below:
- Experienced Enterprise Architect, beneficial if you have experience within the transport industry.
- Ability to create system technology architecture in line with business strategic goals over Future IOT enabled electric locomotives and coaches.
- Great knowledge and experience working with IoT, Data, Artificial intelligence and cloud foundations.
- Having the skills to hold a holistic view of business cases around employee and passenger experience. Moreover skills within data driven predictive analytics and the capability of setting up enterprise architecture for the same.
- Must be able and willing to work with CX customer stake holders.
- Must have the ability to analyse current trends in technology architecture and educate clients about new frameworks and best practices.
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong English language skills
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- To forge strong and long lasting customer relationships which will enable and lead to further contracts and projects in the future.
- Ensuring activities delegated by the client are completed accordingly and to the highest quality.
Here you can facilitate your personal progression in an organisation that values diversity and nurtures your talent. You will join a team of talented and dedicated professionals, collaborating in developing and implementing digital products for world leading clients from a broad range of different industries and regions.
You will be responsible for leading the architectural development of the organisation and providing solutions for complex problems. Playing an integral role in contributing towards the company's future development
If you can see yourself working for an innovative global company such as this one then please apply as soon as possible.
Phone : 44 23 96 72 94
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org