In this role, you will have the chance to work closely with Product Managers and internal customers to help them realise their product vision, depending on your talents and expertise.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be in charge of leading and reviewing the design of Salesforce installations to serve various sections of the company and overseeing the continuing control of technical debt buildup in current solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to create centralised capabilities that may bring value to all Salesforce deployments in the company and own their product lifecycle.
- The position will also entail policy creation concerning the establishment and maintenance of Application Development Standards.
- You will also collaborate with several external partners and supplier resources.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent comprehension of and prior experience in IT project management such: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and IT application management.
- Proficiency as a Solution Architect, Tech Lead, or Senior Developer at the mid-level.
- Capable of using your deep knowledge of the Salesforce product portfolio, Salesforce Platform, and strong declarative and programmatic abilities.
- Capability to operate both alone and as part of a bigger global team
- Salesforce enthusiast with Salesforce certifications is highly preferred.
- IT technical expertise with experience in software setup and/or management of a development team.
- Opportunities for professional growth at Salesforce, both internal and external, minimum one certification per year.
- From the start, you will have complete responsibility and authority in delivering change and outcomes.
- Comprehensive extra benefit programmes.
To apply for this position, please apply below or send a CV to the email address shown below.