This is an exciting role to work for a UK Microsoft Practice company that provides industry proven Microsoft Architects the opportunity to personally own and distribute the services for customers of the business. This role provides a fantastic scope for growth, giving you the opportunity to work on developing your personal skills with Microsoft technologies.
As the Architect, you will have an expertise across the Microsoft Platform with a familiarity of designing and configuring services. You will get an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies, advising and directing our customers on the use of the full suite of Microsoft technologies available to them. This is a role in which you will provide leadership and support to senior client stakeholders at a high level for IT strategy studies to meet the customer stated requirements and Microsoft best practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- To master the Microsoft Platform across Azure and M365 whilst ensuring that the platform is serviceable and maintained.
- Organise implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment.
- Develop architectural views and migration option solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Have business knowledge of the use and context of Office 365.
- Knowledge of successfully defining, delivering enterprise messaging and collaboration migrations to Cloud based strategies that embrace the entire Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise platform.
- Experience in producing detailed specifications from Business and Systems structures, taking into consideration into the use of these, translating specifications into detailed designs for implementation, and developing product criteria for use in product selection with proven analytical ability and attention to detail where necessary.
- Salary of up to £60,000 and a company car allowance of 5.3k.
- Private healthcare and a company pension contribution of 10%.
- A yearly bonus of up to 10%.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365 or Power Platform then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.