Cloud Data Architect Architect - £90K - London/Remote
My client are a truly ground breaking company in their industry and are looking to make a real difference to other organisations across the world. If you have a passion for social impact and social responsibility, then this is an incredible opportunity.
They are building a completely greenfield data platform solution and need a Senior Architect to help design and deliver this.
You will be tasked with designing technical solutions in the cloud using the latest Data and Analytics tools and techniques.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where you will be part of their growth and help develop teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the entire cloud digital transformation.
- Responsible for all cloud infrastructure from design to delivery.
- Opportunity to manage team of architects as the organisation grows.
Skills & Qualifications
- MS Azure PaaS and Iaas technologies (Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, ML, IOT) as well as an understanding of other cloud platforms.
- Experience architecting large scale cloud solutions.
- Leadership experience would be beneficial.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.