My client is a famous in-house retail group, and they are looking for an Regional Senior Application Support to join their IT team. This is a fantastic chance to work with people from different nationality / culture with opportunities for career development.
- Responsible for CRM, POS and other application systems project implementation and system integration in between headquarter and Asia regions
- Provide 2nd tier and 3rd tier support, ensure the incident could be resolved and reduce causing major impacts to business's operations.
- Monitor and ensure the vendors fulfil the agreed SLA, make sure SLA and KPI are align with the agreed standards.
- Be the lead to look after system support and maintenance, communicate with other parties (IT key users and vendors).
- To identify opportunities for improvements through tickets incidents and act on fixing root-causes
- Formulate and define series of support strategies to deliver the high standard of end user support services.
The ideal candidate is:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Have relevant enterprise systems support experience in CRM/ POS/ ERP/ BI fields.
- Excellent experience 2nd tier support, has SQL skill is a big plus.
- Assist to standardise application support work-flow for new business and application system.
- Good analytical mind, self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Nigel Frank International. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 852 3018 0380.