D365 BC Developer - Atlanta, GA
A Microsoft Cloud Solution Partner is aware of our the workforce is evolving. Do you dread the 9-5 five office job? They are stepping it up to what sounds most appealing. Most people are looking for flexibility and remote opportunities. They have focused their company on finding quality clients and building strong relationships. This close-knit, small team is working with the latest technologies. They are looking to take on a D365 Business Central Developer. This role is fully remote offering you exposure to the most up to date technology.
- Architect solutions for Business Central
- Implementation through AL
- Customize, support, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV through the C/AL code
- Support Functional Consultants
- Design technical specs based on requirements gathered from a functional team
- Troubleshoot MS BC issues and debug errors
- Develop solutions to be integrated between BC and other technologies
- Document processes and procedures, identifying paths for improvement
- 4 years of experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision)/Business Central ERP software
- Strong experience with SQL
- Familiar with AL development in Business Central
- C/AL and C/SIDE programming experience is a must
- NAV implementation and upgrade experience a plus
- Strong experience with supply chain, warehousing, and/or manufacturing processes
- Experience with EDI a plus
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, and/or Java a plus, not required
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Hours
- 401k plan with company match
Interested in learning more? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-5467. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.