We are looking for a capable Infrastructure Security individual, who has both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
Our Clients purpose is to make tomorrow safer than today and this role really embodies that Purpose. Basically the role will be fundamental in making our IT infrastructure more secure.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing an escalation point for high priority business as usual security issues and monitoring activities.
- Establishing action plans to address infrastructure related security risks.
- Formulating and delivering security solutions as part of IT project and programme work.
- Membership of our IT Security Council designed to oversee, develop and maintain a secure enterprise wide IT estate.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in building and maintaining infrastructure security systems.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems etc.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Microsoft stack/ecosystems for end user compute and server environments; including Windows, Windows Server, Azure, Exchange, M365, Active Directory, AzureAD, MS Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- £60000 Salary
- Standard holidays and bank holidays