A top manufacturing client of ours is in need of an experienced Dynamics 365F&O (AX) Developer to join their team for a 6-month contract with a high likelihood to extend to up to 12 months.
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners and Product Owners for requirements and testing.
- Develop, validate and execute code utilizing X
- Clean, transform and model data for consumption through self-service tools such as Power BI and the Power Platform.
- Combine data from different sources into a unified company-wide data model
- Provide technical guidance and serve as a mentor to other team members
- Document and maintain architectural design, technical configuration, and mapping.
- Document and maintain best practices, standards, and processes for managing the BI/DW systems and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enhanced working knowledge and experience in Dynamics AX/365 development utilizing X
- Advanced, hands-on knowledge of business intelligence solutions (data warehousing, integration, modeling, analysis)
- Prior D365 F&O development and extension experience
- Experience with the Azure suite (data lake, data factory, SQL data warehouse, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Power BI development and modeling
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM environment.
- Effectively communicates with others and has the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams. Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction.