GCP DevOps Engineer
One of Nigel Franks key clients is working on a global project for a household name brand. They are now looking for multiple GCP DevOps engineers, or engineers who have worked with either AWS/Azure. The client are primarily using GCP as their cloud platform.
- Proficient in developing, building, deploying, operating and optimising cloud based workloads - demonstrating hands-on coding skills, both Cloud Native as well as Multi- and Hybrid Cloud (full lifecycle experience / DevOps)
- Experienced with containerising workloads using Docker and OpenShift
- Experienced in working with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Experienced in developing solutions using a combination of either Java, Node.js or Python.
- Experienced with monitoring & logging using GCP Stackdriver, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experienced with migration of selected on-prem workloads on VMware/RHEL to Cloud on GCP Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, OpenShift
- Experienced in event based application integration using GCP Pub-Sub & Solace Event Mesh
In this project you will be developing new digital products and re-engineering existing platform. Innovatively spinning off new products and microservices out of monolithic platforms; gradually established from MVP into full featured digital products
If you would be interested in this position then please apply or reach me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org