IT Program & Application Manager
I am currently working with a small non-profit financial institution based out of San Antonio, TX that targets helping small businesses by providing financial support. They are looking to expand their Dynamics CRM team by adding a manager to be improve the workflow of their internal team. They offer a unique environment that will provide exposure to Dynamics CRM and AWS environments. If you've been looking for a forward thinking company that values you and their clients, this could be for you.
- Collaborate with and across teams to get requirements, design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions with full-stack development tools and technologies. Collaborate with and across teams to get requirements, design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions with full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Lead weekly meetings to coordinate change requests, deployment goals, and general management of the Application and Program.
- Manage help desk tickets as assigned
- Managing the program's resources, time allocations and budgets.
- Manage program and application deployments, implementations, and upgrades from getting requirements, working hands on hands with project Leaders, sponsors, users, and developers to define software/application requirements, managing as a project manager through project completion processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, Business Administration, Information Technology Related field such as Mathematics, Statistics, etc
- 3 years working with Dynamics CRM
- Experience working with SOC II Compliance heavily preferred
- Experience working with Application Security heavily preferred
Salary & Benefits
- $75,000 - $85,000
- Full Benefits