Job Type: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
Job Title: Hybrid D365 System Analyst
Location: Either in Queens Newyork, Cerritos, CA or Webster, Texas (on site and remote)
Visa Requirements: They will sponsor H1, Canadian and Mexican visas.
Summary: One of the leading freight forwarding company is looking to hire a D365 system analyst!
- D365 system analyst will collaborate with business analyst and senior business teams
- Understand the system design principles and system functionalists, to derive appropriate design solutions to work with business teams.
- Collaborate with vendor(s) for solution design and project implementation.
- Drive business analysts and senior business teams to derive the optimal business processes and requirements that best fit system design principles and achieve the same business objectives for the project(s).
- Derive optimal system design and implementation
- 3 years of solution implementation experience
- 3 years of experience in system analysis and system design
- 3 years of experience in project driven environment
- Experience with ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle People Soft, Microsoft Dynamic AX or NAV, Net suite) or Account Receivable solutions (Get-Paid, HighRaidus) is a plus.
Education & Certificate
Undergraduate degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent work experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for additional information and we can set up a time to speak!