A security implementation consultancy which partners with high end security organisations. The institution assists in how to transform the use of data and technology. The built software has been used to prevent terrorist attacks, discover new medicines & gain an edge in global financial markets.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the internal security for the company as well as assisting in the development of the products. Technical expertise is required, however, the right culture fit & personality is imperative.
- Providing security domain expertise to include network, encryption and authentications services
- Collaboration with engineering teams for device management and public cloud service
- Partnering with key stakeholders of technical operations, engineering & information security teams to improve internal controls
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience within a security role
- Knowledge of modern adversary tactics and techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Defender
- Technical expertise with Windows Server Administration, Linux & Active Directory
- Ability to use at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- 25 days annual leave with UK Bank Holidays
- Company Bonus & Pension
- Free Fruit Fridays (if in the office)