D365 BC Implementation Specialist - Philadelphia, PA - Remote Flex
A mid-sized Microsoft Partner is seeking a Business Central Implementer who will act as the project lead for a multi-company BC rollout.
Our client is part of a private equity backed firm who is planning to implement Dynamics 365 across several business units. Long-term, this position would switch from focusing on internal stakeholders to external customers that would also be implementing BC, and would play a key role in the Partner's future expansion of the Microsoft ERP practice.
This is an exciting chance for you to join a team who puts customer service at the center of their core values, and offers massive growth potential for this position, as it could lead into being an integral part of managing the organization's Business Central practice.
Skills / Requirements:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV implementation experience
- Consulting background with a Microsoft Partner a plus, but not required
- Strong knowledge of the financial modules, and the ability to work as an intermediary between IT and Accounting
- An experienced functional skillset, including experience with requirements gathering, user support, training, installation and deployment
- Excellent communication skills and client facing ability
- Experience leading projects to be completed on time and under budget
What You'll Receive:
- $110k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Top benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Extensive Paid Time Off plan
- Remote flexibility
- Opportunity to work with new technologies and ISV products
- Work hard, play hard company culture
Apply now by contacting Matt at 646-540-7521 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.