The Senior Functional Consultant's primary focus is to aid the client in determining best practices and efficient processes in which to conduct day-to-day operations for the functional area they are charged with. They then utilize their knowledge of the applications in order to configure and/or enhance the applications to implement the processes as designed. The Senior Functional Consultant acts as a conduit between business process owners of the client and the consulting teams to ensure the application meets the agreed requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for determining the functional solutions for the areas related to Business Operations to ensure the solution is of the highest standard possible within the scope, timeline and budget for the project
- Partners with the Functional Solutions Architect to ensure the solutions for the finance, accounting and related business operations are sound and work well with the solutions being implemented throughout the project as a whole
- Work with business leadership, end-users and IT staff to identify, design and configure business solutions
- Understand the requirements of customers within the project and strives to deliver these consistently
- Maintain a high-level overview of technical competence and domain knowledge of Dynamics ERP products
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Train software users
Skills & Qualification
- Experience in software implementation, in the capacity of a Functional Consultant
- Functional knowledge, using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 4.0, AX 2009, AX 2012, R1/R2/R3 and D365)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Dynamics Certifications. Ideally MB6-896 - Distribution and Trade or Financials
- Strong background in Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Logistics and Trade processes with the ability to guide and recommend applying processes related to those areas in Dynamics
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information on this position email@example.com | 813-437-6972