Job Title: ERP Functional Lead
Job Location: Wisconsin/Remote
This company specialises in Service, Re-manufacturing, and Distribution of parts for vehicles and their equipment. You must be willing to provide first-class customer service, grow profits, invest for the future of the business, proactively manage all relationships, and provide an excellent work environment.
Role & Responsibilities Include:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of study. Associate Degree with 2 additional year of experience in roles listed below is an acceptable substitute.
- Minimum 2 years in the role of a Functional Analyst, Functional Lead or Administrator working with versions 2015 - Business Central
- Must have 3-5 years of NAV experience
- Must have support and implementation experience with NAV
- Must work well independently
- Prepare JPOD materials, capture notes and parking lot items during JPOD meetings. Follow-UP on same to ensure accurate and actionable business requirements and solutions are designed for implementation with technical partners.
- Lead collaboration with integration and data resources and assist said resources to document integration, conversion requirements and designs.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K Match
- Three weeks PTO
- Sick and Personal Days
- Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Salary: $80-100,000
To apply, please contact Frances Patt at 347-270-8874 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.