Cloud BI Analyst - Manchester & Remote
My client are a small to medium sized business, part of a larger group who invests in technology for a more safer, environmentally friendly world.
Are you a talented BI/Insight analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
We are looking for someone with a keenness to learn, a self starter, someone who is keen to take on new challenges and a enjoys problem solving. This person has to have very good communication skills, who can articulate well to other people, within other teams.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Facilitate workshops in the business
- Building dashboards
- Insight - 50% - deep dive into the reports, delivering insight, what the impacts are etc.
- Demand forecasting
- Analysis in cloud
We are looking for a minimum of the below skills:
- SQL - programming, data rangling
- Power BI - dash boarding / report creation skills (or Advanced Excel, or Tableau etc.)
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role):
- Python / R
- Google Cloud Platform (preferred), will consider Azure and AWS
- Big Query
- Be articulate, good communication
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Friendly and approachable, get on well with others, build relationships
Culture & Values
- Innovation, new ways of thinking
- Candid, honest
- Base Salary - from £32,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Life assurance - 4x your basic salary
- Pension - 5% contribution
- Purchase Annual Leave
- Health Cashback Plan
- Annual Bonus - Get a bonus every year if you meet your targets
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Hybrid - Manchester Office & Remote
- Office 1 or 2 days/wk, to embeded within the wider team/organisation and run design/white boarding sessions. They are flexible, its really as and when, come to office as and when required.
- Working Hours - 9am - 5pm / Flexible with Cor Hours between 10am - 4pm
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Reporting Into - Data Science Manager
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- Progression Options - to learn machine learning and data science
- Training & Development Options - GCP certifications
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.