Azure Data Engineer
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products and solutions in Azure. You will have the opportunity to work on projects for some of the largest clients in the sports industry. You will also be working with the latest technology on some of the most interesting projects in IT.
If you have experience with SQL, Azure Data factory, Data lakes (Data bricks would be great) and Python, as-well as other aspects of the BI stack this could be the right role for you.
Although main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will help Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Working with and modelling data warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Experience delivering a data warehouse solution from scratch.
- A strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data bricks).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Experience with Python/PySpark
- Salary- Up to £70,000.
- Up to 10% Bonus and Bi-annual salary review.
- Competitive Pension.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.