My client, an end user which is going through a stage of steady growth, is about to begin a really exciting Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations full implementation, and they are looking for a freelance Finance Consultant to add to their Dynamics team for a duration of at least one year.
The D365 Finance Consultant role calls for the right combination of experience, ease with working collaboratively, and readiness for new ideas and opportunities.
For this role, my client requires two to three days per week of full commitment, one of which requiring to be present on site. For the remaining part, the job can be done remotely.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be able to run workshops with Clients to determine the functional requirements for the implementation in the Finance area
- Be able to describe and demonstrate how standard Financial processes are performed on D365 Finance and Operations
- Have a good understanding of standard financial practices in Belgium
- Have an in-depth knowledge of D365 Finance in the following module areas
- Identify areas where customisation or extensions may be required (including changes to standard reports if needed)
- Ideally be certified at an Associate level on D365 Finance (having passed the MB-300 Dynamics Core and MB-310 Dynamics Finance exams)
- Configuration of Finance for different process areas. These could include Financial services, Project Management
Skill set required
- A proven track record in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations / AX implementation project management
- Fluent level of English and French
- Ability to travel one day per week to customer site (Walloon Brabant)
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by, and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.