Dynamics AX/365 F&O Functional Consultant - Northamptonshire - c£85K
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by a Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking for an Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultants to join their high performing solution delivery team and work on some of their exciting projects.
The company is an award winning Microsoft Partner, which results in their working hands on with some of the most exciting projects. Our client need a functional consultant who has experience working with Finance, Manufacturing, Trade and Logistics or Supply chain modules in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 F&O across multiple industries. The role offers an excellent chance to gain experience in the consultancy space on projects utilising Microsoft's flagship ERP system.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Delivering end-to-end implementations of Dynamics AX/365 F&O including design, testing and configuration.
- Creating functional requirements for applications on the ERP system.
- Leading application design and architecture components.
Skills & qualifications:
- Experienced in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 F&O implementations.
- Working knowledge of Finance, Manufacturing, Trade and Logistics or Supply chain modules
- Strong client relations and presentation skill set.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4678 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!