C Developer £52k - Remote working, Sedgefield based - 1 Day per month in office
An exciting role within a company specialising in medical devices. A smaller business offering both an ethical field to work in and be proud of on top of a dynamic, privately run business that like to get things done. You will be working within a highly skilled business full of intelligent people working on a variety of software applications using tools and tech such as MATLAB, CUDA/OpenCL and CPU Multithreading.
Extra responsibilities will be working with R D on new and exciting projects and developing innovative new solutions for the business and they grow and diversify their offering.
Role & Responsibilities
- Optimising and translating algorithms and scientific processes developed in MATLAB to C code
- Delivery and software versioning using application lifecycle management tools like GitHub, TFS
- Developing software using C on Windows using Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Skills & Qualifications
- Only C ! It's a very progressive business and happy to have someone cross train and learn the different toolsets and technologies they use
Nice to Have (This is what you will learn)
- Experience in parallel programming, e.g., using GPUs (CUDA/OpenCL), or CPU multi-threading
- A level of technical understanding that allows effective communication with the R&D team
- Parallel computing/HPC
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Scott Taylor by phone on 0203 808 7295 or send your current CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most .NET opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft .NET team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the .NET market. I am interested in speaking to any .NET candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the .NET market, please contact me direct today
Keywords: C , Developer, Engineer, MATLAB, OpenCL, GPU, TFS, Remote, County Durham, Durham, Sedgefield, Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees, Hartlepool, Darlington