D365 CRM Developer
My client is hoping to welcome an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Software Developer to the team! This is an incredible opportunity with a global non-profit organization that continues to grow and impact the lives of people around the world. The D365 Developer will be working to manage the CRM system that is essential to the work of the organization and build out solutions to achieve their goals.
This is a permanent/full-time and fully remote position based in the Eastern Time Zone.
Please note that only US Citizens/Green Card Holders will be considered at this time.
- Act as a key member of the Information Technology team that designs, develops, manages and enhances the existing Dynamics CRM platform.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis, provide insight on Dynamics solutions and best practices, apply D365 CE modules to achieve goals, develop customizations to the system.
- Provide end user training, troubleshoot issues, ensure functionality, provide documentation and reports, make ongoing improvements to the system.
- Guide the technical team with your Dynamics CRM expertise to support the ongoing efforts of the organization.
- 3 years' experience in a similar Software Developer role.
- 3 years' experience with the Dynamics CRM/D365 CE.
- D365 for Customer Engagement modules are a plus!
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time-management skills.
- Join an organization that has been awarded one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" due to the outstanding company culture.
- Take on exciting projects and truly see the impact of your work.
- Competitive salary, benefits and PTO.
- 100% remote position - No travel required!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.