Senior Software Engineer-- Remote-- $130k
A company known for its family environment, long tenure, and meaningful work is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team. They are open to 100% remote candidates!
Primary responsibility is to develop tightly aligned business strategy and capabilities as it relates to architecting and
building solutions that enable the firm to be the premier leader in a cost/process efficient manner. Develop a deep understanding of core business needs to ensure delivered solutions meet or exceed the firm's short and long-term goals.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and
- computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
- maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with interpersonal situations
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture.
- Strong .NET Standard and Core software development proficiency (C#)
- Integrations experience working with external services. Looking at services such as DocuSign, Google APIs, any other CRM type solution.
- Azure DevOps. Creating build and deployments scripts.
- General understanding of Azure technologies and experience with one or more of the following:
- Function App,
- Application Insights
- Service Bus
- Kubernetes services
- Key Vaults
- SQL database
- Blob storage
* 4 years experience with the following: Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.0 , ASP.NET, MVC, and C#
* 3 years database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server (SSMS, SSRS)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
If this role is of interest to you, contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org