This client is looking for an IT (Dynamics NAV) Coordinator who can provide end user support, work closely with users to provide innovative technology solutions and to understand and solve their technical needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can be the reference point for all IT-related needs. This position will be on site in Chicago, IL.
- Occasional travel
- Assisting, developing, and maintaining NAV, company's barcode and EDI system
- Troubleshoot and test network connectivity
- Assist users with technical difficulties
- Support all office applications (Microsoft Office 365)
- Dynamics NAV experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and explain complex issues to a non-technical audience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and connectivity issues
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k 5% match
- Low turnover
To apply contact Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-540-7530
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV/BC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/BC opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.