Sitecore Consultant - Permanent - £70k-£80k - London / Remote
My client are looking for an Sitecore Consultant to provide operational support to the new corporate website, the services being provided through that site and our legacy websites. You will be in a key role providing support for the in-house developed and externally built websites.
You will be working closely with both the platform software team and business subject matter experts to keep the site updated, in addition to working with other technical teams, third parties and other Application Specialist colleague.
The job will involve:
- Responding to resident-initiated issues raised by the Customer Service Centre through our CRM
- Investigating and analysing application support incidents through to root cause.
- Co-ordinating and escalating to the necessary technical teams to resolve incidents and provide updates.
- Working closely with in-house devops and development teams, alongside 3rd parties to continuously improve uptime, availability, and performance and identify live issues before our customers do.
- Creating and maintaining technical support documentation and diagrams in conjunction with the platform team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working with Content Management Systems is highly desirable; experience of Sitecore
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 CE / CRM
- SQL query capability to investigate underlying data issues
- Can read, interpret, understand, and debug C#.NET
- Systems analysis and problem solving with the ability to define workarounds to issues
- Solid, pragmatic understanding of ITSM processes and tools, particularly those involving incident, problem and change management process
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, refer a friend!
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.