Azure Data Architect - Full Remote (Finland) - Finnish speaking - Offices: Helsinki or Oulu
This is a growing company who have seen excellent growth not only to their projects/clients, but to their Data team in the past 12 months. They are continuing to invest, and they are happy to offer the training and support to those staff who are well qualified, but have not had the chance to work on Azure projects yet.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work Full-stack ideally with Azure technologies such as Power BI and Azure Data Factory.
- Design, implement and improve our data analytics solutions for our customers.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end solution, implementing data integrations, developing a data platform / warehouse on Azure and finally analytics solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with as 1 or more of: SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, Python, Data Bricks, R, C# and others.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Fluent written and verbal Finnish.
- 4 years professional experience.
- Join a team who consistently receive excellent customer satisfaction scores.
- Flexible working hours.
- No legacy customers - we only work in the Cloud.
- Excellent salary and bonus compensation.
- Open-minded about previous experience and happy to offer Azure training to new and existing staff.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Great social environment alongside professional work, with funding for team events, certifications and more.
If this sounds like an interesting option for you, please apply or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org