.Net Core Engineer - Cape Town, South Africa - ASAP
Your main responsibility as a .Net Developer is to create new platforms and applications for our customers and for our stakeholders. Creating optimised code to work alongside other team members contributions, most work will be focused on multipurpose web applications, with a heavy focus on API integration.
On the non-technical side you would also need to be able to work well within a team and have a creative approach to problems.
Worked previously on Azure Cloud is also a big plus.
Your responsibility includes:
- Working in an agile environment to deliver software
- Taking the lead of specific parts of projects where you feel you can contribute most
- Analysing peers code in code reviews.
- Provide suggestions on the direction of projects.
- .Net Core
- Azure DevOps
- We believe that you have worked for at least 5-7 years within the Microsoft stack and have a degree in Computer Science / Maths or related to hit the full potential of this position.
To succeed in the role you must have:
- Experience to pass onto more junior members of the team
- Strong experience in API creation and integration
- Experience with large databases in SQL
- As a person, you are change- and result-oriented with a great deal of curiosity and structure.
- Experience mentoring developers
- With your proactivity and drive, you are happy to take responsibility for solving your work tasks as well as possible, while you are sensitive to the team's needs and ensure that your common goals are achieved.
For direct applications on this position please reach out to T.Smee@NigelFrank.com or via phone at 27105006145