Senior Business Analyst (Azure) - 550€ per Day
Location - 100% Remote
Rate - 500€ per day (Outside IR35)
Duration - 6 Months with extensions likely
My client are in need of a Senior Business Analyst, with experience within Azure, SaaS and the Financial Sector, to join them for a fully remote contract, there is the likelihood for extension up to 2 years' on this project.
- Full development cycle of a SaaS product on public cloud (Azure), including production ownership
- Experience in working with back-end technologies and/or backend frameworks preferably .NET Core
- Experience in working with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks, preferably Angular
- Experience of requirements analysis/engineering in the financial industry is a MUST, preferably to the level of software requirements and specifications
- Very eager and willing to deepen the skills in business analysis and to quickly gain deep financial markets industry knowledge with initial focus on securities post-trade
- Knowledge and experience in the securities settlement post-trade context of custodians or Central Securities Depositories (CSD), including industry messaging standards (ISO15022, ISO20022) highly desirable.
- Knowledge of common business analysis modelling tools and frameworks (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work independently following guidance and supervision
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Annie Monisse on 0203 868 5028 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in the EU.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 868 5028 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org