Qlik Developer - Remote & Slough
My client are a global leader within their industry looking for a talented Qlik/Power BI Developer. You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
An exciting time to join the business as they are embarking on a digital transformation, investing in the data platform using Azure.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Development, visualisation, and distribution of reports with Qlik and PowerBI
- Design and build enterprise-wide Power BI and QlikView applications.
- Business analysis experience.
- Data governance.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Qlik - must have 3 years experience
- Data Modeling
- Azure - Data lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks
- Relational data sources
- Fast Paced - the brand require goo data reporting to continue its growth
- Work-life balance
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - Up to £70,000 per annum
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days in the Slough Office & 3 days working from home
- Working Hours - 9am to 5pm
- Interview Process - 3 stages
- Reporting Into - BI Director
- Progression - to lead on reporting and essentially be the Power BI SME
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.