Knowledge & Information Architect (KIM Architect) - 4 months initially - £450-£500 per day - London
The Knowledge and Information Management (KIM) Architect in the Knowledge Management and Digital Transformation team at this client will be responsible for the structural design of information environments to ensure that knowledge and information is managed appropriately, that information is retrievable, usable and appropriately protected and managed throughout its life in order to meet user and business needs as well as legal/policy requirements.
Working with the Head of Knowledge and Digital Transformation, the wider multi-disciplinary team and relevant corporate functions you will:
* map, understand and optimise user journeys and corresponding information flows within the organisation's Microsoft 365 estate and complementary open-source tools and products that enables systems to inter-operate effectively independently and with each other
* develop best practice guidance tailored to the needs of the organisation
* establish processes to allow sharing of information between different teams and environments
* develop new information architectures in response to changes in business need or the implementation of new technology
* work with digital, data and technology professionals within the organisation to ensure Knowledge and Information Management best practice is understood and incorporated into tools, system and product implementations
* promote user-centred information architecture and knowledge sharing and contribute to building an inclusive digital culture within the organisation
The organisation are interested in people who: Are highly knowledgeable in developing and championing information handling models (IHMs) and Information Architecture principles to implement best practice in using, sharing and exploiting knowledge and information for a combination of Microsoft 365 and open-source digital ecosystems.
Please apply immediately for consideration as the client are looking to hire ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. Apply now by sending your CV to (see below) or calling Sam Keay. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.