We currently have a unique role for an experienced project manager who wants to work within IAM and security. You will have the chance to work with a huge range of large market-leading clients across Norway and Europe. You will be in charge of running these IAM projects end to end and being responsible for clients. You will advise on best practices, business needs and becomes a specialist within IAM.
- Previous experience presiding over IT-related projects, preferably within IAM but not a must.
- Assess business requirements, Identity pre-studies evaluating systems, and understanding the best solutions.
- Advising clients on IAM-related business processes, business structure, and solutions.
- Create detailed project plans, have the ability to convey this clearly with clients.
- Run projects end to end implementing IAM technologies straight into client systems.
- Manage the teams working on these projects, having a background with Agile methodologies is a big advantage.
- Create reports for the clients.
- Very beneficial to have a great understanding of various industries, aiding businesses from an enterprise point of view.
Previous experience Required:
- Previous experience running multiple IT-related projects
- Customer pre-studies
- Scrum master - Experience running projects end to end
- Enterprise Architecture is beneficial
- Previous IAM experience is beneficial
- MIM, Okta, SailPoint, IBM DataPower, IBM Identity Manager, ForgeRock One Identity, Azure AD, Automation
The company is around 30 people big today, where 80% of the company are specialists with IAM technologies. They are a highly specialist company and have a great market reputation, being one of the key providers of IAM solutions across Norway.
They have multiple nationalities and are highly inclusive as a company. They promote equality between all staff, which can be seen as everyone gets the same value bonus from trainees to the CEO, everyone adds value here! The business is also 80% owned by the employees and management has made sure that consultants aren't swamped down by making sure they don't focus on billing hours, rather they focus on the customer's satisfaction.
If this sounds like a company you want to work for, please apply quickly!