API Developer (AZURE) - valid SC Clearance required - £450 per day - outside IR35
I am currently working with a UK-based Microsoft Partner that require an SC Cleared API Developer with a strong focus on Azure to assist with an initial 3-6 month contract.
Essential skills are as follows;
- Extensive hands-on experience on the Azure integration components - Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps, APIM & Azure event grid & Azure functions
- Understanding of API design is mandatory
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- A firm understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID design principles, and their importance in delivering quality software
- Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop the API's, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application and infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable API in Azure APIM and developing C# Web API's
- Responsible for building API's in Azure APIM, restful API's, including anything from Back End services to their client-end counterparts
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of API's
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Contract: initial 3-6 months
Rate: £450 per day
Location: Remote, UK
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around Europe.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 826 6712 by email at email@example.com
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI