Senior Business Analyst - EU
I am currently working with a financial organisation in need of a Senior Business Analyst to come on board for an initial 6-month contract. This will be to aid with an Azure Cloud project and will be heavily focused on the development of SaaS products on the Azure Cloud.
Essential skills are as follows;
- Experience in requirements analysis/engineering in the financial industry, preferably to the level of software requirements and specifications
- Very eager and willing to deepen the skills in business analysis and to quickly gain deep financial markets industry knowledge with an initial focus on securities post-trade
- Knowledge and experience in the securities settlement post-trade context of custodians or Central Securities Depositories (CSD), including industry messaging standards (ISO15022, ISO20022) highly desirable.
- Knowledge of common business analysis modeling tools and frameworks (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work independently following guidance and supervision
Contract: initial 6 months, up to 3 years.
Location: Remote - must be EU-based.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around Europe.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 826 6712 by email at email@example.com
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI